Problems with the testsuite

From: Stephan Michels <stephan@vern.chem.tu-berlin.de>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 01:14:36 +0100 (CET)
To: <www-math@w3.org>
Hi,

I started a project to convert MathML to GIF Images and
SVG using the Apache Cocoon project as publishing
framework.(http://sourceforge.net/projects/jeuclid)

And I use your MathML testsuite, to verify the output. But
the problem is, that two error occurs.

1. I can't render the mml files, if this files using entities.
Because the mml files doesn't include a doctype definition.

testsuite/Presentation/TokenElements/mi/mi3.mml:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The entity "RightArrow" was referenced, but
not declared.

2. I can't render the xhtml files, because in this files are a
comment before the doctype definition. And this isn't allowed.

testsuite/Presentation/TokenElements/mi/mi2.xhtml
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The XML declaration may only appear at the
very beginning of the document.

I think this were errors of the testsuite, and not errors,
which my component produce.

Thank you for your attention, Stephan Michels.