mathml and latex

From: Cristian Bernareggi <cberk@libero.it>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 05:29:42 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-math@w3.org>
HI
I read something about mathml and I used latex a little. Is there any online documentation about the relation between latex and mathml? Is there any  tool
to convert from latex to mathml and viceversa? As I'm blind I'm interested also in MathML and Braille. I read about a working group on Voice and xml but
I'm particularly interested in Braille output. Is there any working group about it?
thanks a lot,
best regards
Cristian