mathml & latex

From: Cristian <cberk@libero.it>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 06:02:14 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-math@w3.org>
Hi!
I read about MathML and I used Latex a little, is there any documentation
(papers, articles, books, etc.) about mathml and latex? Is it possible to
convert from latex to mathml and viceversa? Is there any free tool? As I'm
blind I'm interested in MathML and braille output. Is there any working grou
about it? I read there's one about MathML and speech output, but I'm looking
for braille output in particular.
Thanks,
regards
Cristian