Character number not in the document character set

From: Darren Smith <DSmith@Luciddigital.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 08:24:29 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-math@w3.org>
HI,

	I am having problems parsing some Docbook XML. I have incorperated MathML
into it, however it is now throwing the warning,

 "XXXXX" is not a character number in the document character set

for the entities in isomfrk, isomopf, isomscr and mmlextra. I have been
struggling to remove them, and have a feeling it is to do with my
delarations, however I am not sure where to go from here.

Thanks

Darren