Re: My experiences with MathML -- notes from a non-professional.

From: Max Froumentin <mf@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 02:59:44 +0100
To: "Paul PIkowsky" <pksky@finestplanet.com>
Cc: <www-math@w3.org>

Hi Paul,

I just read this message that had was lost somewhere in my email
backlog.  Thanks for your detailed explanation; I won't add more to
what Robert wrote as a reply, except that you might want to try W3C's
browser called Amaya.  It is not a commercial-grade product but it
allows you to edit XHTML+MathML files in a WYSIWIG way. See
http://www.w3.org/Amaya

And about the XML Schema for MathML, you will have realised by now
that it has indeed been delayed. I am sorry for that but I assure you
that we (the Working Group) will publish it soon.

Max.