Re : "netscape & mozilla rendering of xml document on solaris machine"

From: Olatunji Oluwabukunmi Ruwase <tjruwase@Stanford.EDU>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:10:10 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-math@w3.org

Hello,
 i m experiencing problems with the displaying of my xml documents(i m
using content mathml)resident on an apache server running on a solaris machine.
 IE6 displays the documents correctly, while netscape 7.0(preview release)
 and mozilla(nightly build) display the source instead.
 While the documents are on my local machine(PC), its correctly rendered
by all the 3 browsers but once i move the same documents onto the solaris
machine and try to load from my PC,then mozilla and netscape fails.
 I can't think of what i might be doing wrong since i have all of the
 required stylesheet files alongside the documents on the solaris
machine(which is why IE6 works)
 And moreover i 've tested with sample documents provided by www.w3.org
 eg www.w3.org/Math/XSL/cmathml.xml and experienced the same thing.

 I 'll  appreciate any advice on this situation.

 Thanks

 tunji