MathML demo page

From: Neil Williams <sunbed@dsl.pipex.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 20:01:26 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-math@w3.org
Hi,

I was recently trying out the demo page (

http://www.w3.org/Math/testsuite/ ) but I noticed a problem with the side navigation bar.  It worked properly in Internet Explorer 6 but in Mozilla 1.1 it just showed a fully expanded list.  I posted this to the Mozilla newsgroup as I thought it was a Mozilla problem and I got the following reply

/<DIV> is a W3C standard and Moz displays them correctly AFAIK. My guess
is that the javascript isn't working correctly, my javascript-console
shows some errors in the code.
(Apparently they are using something called menu.listboxes which isn't
defined)

I suggest you mail the webmaster of the W3C-site with this problem./

Just thought I'd drop a line and let you know

Neil Williams