Re : MathML on Mac 0s

From: Pavi Sandhu <pavi@wolfram.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:52:35 -0500
To: Olatunji Oluwabukunmi Ruwase <tjruwase@Stanford.EDU>, www-math@w3.org

At 1:02 PM -0400 8/12/02, Olatunji Oluwabukunmi Ruwase wrote:
>Hello,
> I installed Mozilla 1.0 on an imac  with mac OS 9, but the browser fails
>to render MathML on the sample pages you provided as expected.
> Please could you offer advice on this problem
>
> Thank you
>
>Tunji

MathML support did not work on the Mac when Mozilla 1.0 was released.
This was due to a Mac-specific bug having to do with font metrics.
However, this bug has since been resolved thanks to work by Rob
Raguet-Schofield of Wolfram Research.

If you download one of the recent daily builds, MathML should
renderly properly, for both Mac OS 9 and OS X.

Pavi