Problems in IBM Techexplorer Hypermedia Browser

From: Kamlesh Pandey, Noida <kamleshp@noida.hcltech.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 11:37:28 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-math@w3.org

Hi
	I was using Techexplorer Hypermedia Browser for viewing MathML docs
with IE 5.5. When I upgraded to IE 6.0 it stopped working. Even when I
uninstalled and reinstalled Techexplorer gave installation successful
message.However the example files given in the installation directory are
not showing the equations correctly. When I right click  the equation the
control window is not shown. Can anyone help me to solve the problem?
Regards
Kamlesh