Re: MathML- Content markup, Modules, eXtensibility, and more thoughts.

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 08:36:54 +0100
To: jimbofc@yahoo.com
CC: www-math@w3.org

> One thing I don't like about MathML-Content (MMLC) is that there are a great
> many of built-in operators and constants.

There are advantages and disadvantages in having built in names.
If you prefer a style without then openmath is your friend:
(www.openmath.org) Your "modules" idea corresponds closely to openmath
content dictionaries.

(Many of us work on both openmath and mathml, the two languages are
rather well connected these days)