Re: MathML2.0 inclusion not parsing

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 14:32:06 +0100
To: vidjinnagni@hotmail.com
CC: www-math@w3.org

> Can any one explain why my document is not parsing.

which parser are you using, and what error message do you get?

I just tried your dtd with the rxp parser and get no errors (rxp always
makes a few informational warnings about redefinitions in the mathml
dtd, but gives no errors)

If you are using the XML parser in IE6 then unfortunately it is broken
and can't be used with the MathML DTD (or any other DTD using plane 1
characters, or XHTML modularisation entity mechanisms)