Validating MathML

From: Leonardo B. Lopes <leo@iems.nwu.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 20:58:56 -0600 (CST)
To: www-math@w3c.org
Dear Friends,

	I incorporated MathML into my dtd like David said, but the STG
validator doesn't like it. BTW, I used the link from the w3c site:

<!ENTITY % mathml SYSTEM "http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML2/dtd/mathml2.dtd">
%mathml;

I notice there are a bunch of .ent and other files in the directory that
was created by the downloadable version of the dtd. That probably has
something to do with it. I have two questions:

	Is this not a feasible way of checking validity?

	I would like to download a validating parser, preferably a python
script, since that is what I'll use eventually. Does someone here have
some experience and can someone help?

Thanks!
Leo.

Leonardo B. Lopes                                       leo@iems.nwu.edu
Ph.D. Student                                              (847)491-8470
IEMS - Northwestern University              http://www.iems.nwu.edu/~leo