Thanks and "including" mathml

From: Leonardo B. Lopes <leo@iems.nwu.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 18:51:53 -0500 (CDT)
To: www-math@w3c.org
Dear Friends,

	First, Bill and Ron, Thanks for the tips. My impression also was
that it would be necessary to use the C libraries. But it is somewhat
disappointing that there isn't a SAX binding for fortran. I think that in
practice, having such a binding is very important for the success of
mathml.

	Now, changing subjects a little: I am working on an xml-based
format for optimization problems, and would like to allow mathml objects
to appear in specific places in my specification. How would I do that?
There is an example of embedding MathML into XHTML on the Mathl page, but
it is a little confusing for me at this stage. Has someone else done this?
Could someone be so kind as to point me to a good page that talks about
this? I'm reading about it in books and on the web, but a little help
from someone more experienced would be really nice!

Thanks!
Leo.

Leonardo B. Lopes                                       leo@iems.nwu.edu
Ph.D. Student                                              (847)491-8470
IEMS - Northwestern University              http://www.iems.nwu.edu/~leo