[www-math] <none>

From: KAMTHAN pankaj <kamthan@cs.concordia.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 05:58:49 -0400
To: mypink@poczta.onet.pl, www-math@w3.org
Marcin,

"I am a student from Poland. I have a big problem. I need for my testing
large MathML documents, but it have to be embadded parts in XHTML or HTML
files. Does anyone know where can I get examples of it?"

See 3.1.2 Using XHTML with other namespaces (http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/#docconf).

This is not a Strictly Conforming XHTML 1.0 Document. XML DTDs do not provide
an explicit support for XML Namespaces (which followed XML 1.0).

If you want conformance, you can:

(1) Make DTDs Namespaces aware using parameter entity tricks;

(2) Use MathML 2.0 as a Module based on Modularization of XHTML (this is a
    transition to XHTML 1.1);

(3) Wait for a MathML 2.0 XML Schema to appear. (Well, you can write one.)

Pankaj Kamthan