Re: Create StyleSheet For Math or DTD

From: Sonja Stocker <sonja.stocker@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 15:02:40 +0200 (MEST)
To: Michelle Van <mhvan@ngs.noaa.gov>
Cc: www-math@w3.org
Hello Michelle,

Im working on a similar problem. To show the equations in the browser, I
downloaded techexplorer from
http://www-4.ibm.com/software/network/techexplorer/downloads/ and installed it as plugin in my browser. I had to use the
embed-Tag to include the math-Elements into the html-documents.

Sonja

http://www.gmx.net