Re: Double struck symbol

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 19:59:14 GMT
To: bill@scl.csd.uwo.ca
CC: www-math@w3.org

> is this a weakness in Amaya, or do I have to load a font or something?
I'm not surprised it doesn't render (needs fonts) I am surprised it
doesnt know it at all if you've specified the DTD. But perhaps amaya
doesn't read the DTD and only knows the entities that it knows.

Of course you don't have to use the entity name you could use the
character directly, but I don't think any processors currently accept
the new plane 1 characters.