MathML content markup libraries?

From: Alex Vincent <ajvincent@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 20:14:13 -0500 (EST)
To: www-math@w3.org
I'm wondering if anyone has developed MathML content markup libraries for
general release.  For instance, the quadratic formula is well-known, and
MathML makes it possible to express such an equation as content markup
specifically for a program to read.  But I've yet to find a library of
well-known formulae publicly available.

Anybody know of one?  If not, I'm sure I could find a webhost to let me
collect basic formulae together.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.