Re: Comments for PR-MathML2-20010108

At 2:01 AM -0800 1/28/01, Susan Lesch wrote:
>From here on a section number is followed by a quote and a suggestion.
>
>2.3.1 par. 3
>code point for under consideration
>code point under consideration

DONE

>2.4.4.1 second par. after table
>dicussion
>discussion

DONE

>2.4.4.1 third par. after table needs ending period.

DONE

>2.4.4.3 par. 2
>stylesheets
>style sheets

DONE

>6. TOC and heading
>6.2.3 Mathematical Alphabetic Symbol Characters. [note ending period
>needs cutting too]
>6.2.3 Mathematical Alphanumeric Symbols
>
>6. TOC and heading (and thus all links), and 6.2.3 par. 2 (twice)
>and par. 3 and last par.
>6.3.6 Mathematical Alphabetic Characters
>6.3.6 Mathematical Alphanumeric Symbols
>
>["Mathematical Alphanumeric Symbols" in 6.4.4 list item 2 looks right.]

DONE: all uniform now

>6. MathML Specification
>MathML specification

DONE

>6.2.1 list item 2
>Numeric
>numeric

DONE

>6.2.1 list item 3
>well formed
>well-formed

DONE

>6.2.3 par. 2
>expected Unicode 3.1
>expected in Unicode 3.1

DONE

>Supplemental Multilingual Plane
>Secondary Multilingual Plane

DONE

>6.2.3 last par.
>acessibility
>accessibility

DONE

>6.3 par. 1
>Universal Character Set (UCS)
>UCS [It was expanded in 6.1 par. 4.]

I left it as someone might have forgotten
400 lines of source later, or if they started here.

>evolve Section 6.4.4
>evolve, see Section 6.4.4

DONE

>the Home Page of the W3C Math WG should be consulted
>(can link again)
>the W3C Math Working Group home page should be consulted

Just expanded Working Group and uncapitalized Home Page.
A possessive rather than a 5 word adjectival phrase seems
easier.

>6.3.2 par. 1
>Mathematics
>mathematics

DONE

>6.3.3, status in Key for 000.html through 1D7.html
>not given a MathMl name
>not given a MathML name

DONE

>6.4.4 par. 1
>UCS (Universal Character Set)
>UCS [Twice. It was expanded in 6.1 par. 4.]

OK, OK! DONE

>6.4.4 first list item
>[Unicode 3.0]  and [ISO/IEC 10646-1:2000] need links

DONE and DONE

>to Appendix K, and the last one needs a reference.

DONE

>6.4.4 last list item
>in September
>in September 2000 [?]

DONE; also changed 'November 2000' to 'early 2001'.

>H. Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
>A mechanism that allows
>A language that allows

DONE

>H. MIME
>multi-media
>multimedia

DONE

>I.
>Dave Raggett, W3C (Hewlett Packard), Bristol, UK [twice]
>Dave Raggett, W3C (Openwave) [I don't know his city.]
>[If you wish to make historical reference to HP, it is
>hyphenated, Hewlett-Packard.]

DONE

>I.2
>The working group
>The Working Group

DONE

>K.
>DOM Level 2 Core is now a Recommendation, with different editors.

DONE

>XLink is now a Proposed Recommendation, with different editors.

DONE

>XPointer is now a Working Draft.

DONE

>Unicode can link to http://www.unicode.org/unicode/standard/standard.html.

DONE

>Also, several references need punctuation between the editor or author's
>name and the title, and again between the title and publisher.

DONE: all I hope.

>[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/PR-MathML2-20010108/
>
>Best wishes for your project,

Thank you again.