MML questions

From: Taylor Pennington <taylor_pennington@khsd.k12.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 17:28:31 -0500 (EST)
To: "'www-math@w3.org'" <www-math@w3.org>
Hello, My name is Taylor and I am interested in learning more about MML.
Unfortunately there aren't very many resources on it.  I am interested in
implementing it into a site I am developing to bring curriculum to the web.
I recently finished a course on XML but they didn't cover MML at all.  I
understand the source of it but don't understand how to apply a style sheet
to it or how compatible it is with other browsers.  If you can help me out
then I would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you for your time.

Taylor Pennington
Instructional Services Department
Kern High School District
661.827.4517