MathML v2 fonts

From: by way of Alan Kotok <DLysonski@gdds.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 15:29:06 -0400
To: www-math@w3.org
Cc: DLysonski@gdds.com
Dear Alan,

Could you please tell me if there is a MML font in existence?  I am avidly
searching your site for such a set of MML characters but all I can find are
the .png files linked to the Unicode info.  I am sorry to trouble you with
this but if you are not the contact person for my request and could direct
me in the appropriate direction, I would be eternally greatful.

Thank you for your time,

-Dave Lysonski