incremental change in MathML

From: Luca Padovani <luchino.padovello@tin.it>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:27:40 +0200
To: <www-math@w3.org>
Hi everyone,
I'm studying the latest Working Draft of MathML. In section 3.3.4.1 (style
change) it says that the only exception to the inheritance mechanism of
attribute values "is when the value given on the begin tag is documented as
specifying an incremental change to the value inherited".
Indeed, the "scriptlevel" attribute in mstyle can specify an incremental
change. Are there any other attributes such this one?
I believe that the % (percentage) unit in a unit-value is not to be
considered an incremental change, is this correct?
Thanks in advance,
regards,

luca p.