Announcements: OpenMath/MathML Interface for REDUCE, MathML Tutorial

From: Pankaj Kamthan <kamthan@cs.concordia.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 15:47:45 -0400
To: www-math@w3.org
1. In a personal communication, Luis Alvarez Sobreviela pointed
out to me that an OpenMath/MathML Interface for REDUCE is
available at

http://www.bath.ac.uk/~masjhd/ReduceOpenMath/index.html

I have made a document on MathML and OpenMath available at

http://indy.cs.concordia.ca/mathml-openmath/index.html .

which includes reference to the above and more. Comments are
welcome.

2. I'll be presenting "Game, Set, and <math> : A MathML Tour", a
One Day Tutorial on MathML at Extreme Markup Languages 2000
on August 14th, in Montreal, Canada. For a non-technical (and
promotional) introduction see:

http://www.gca.org/attend/2000_conferences/Extreme_2000/tutorial
s.htm#kamthan

Pankaj Kamthan