OpenMath to MathML

From: Luis Alvarez Sobreviela <ma6la@bath.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 13:13:53 -0000
To: <www-math@w3.org>
Hello,
I am currently working on a project focusing on translating OpenMath to
MathML and vice versa.

I would be very interested in knowing if anyone has already worked on
something similar, what was their approach and what were the general
challenges encountered.

If anyone has any information sources, comments or hints which might help
me, I would be very happy to hear from you.

Luis Alvarez

Final Year Student in Computer Software Technology.
Bath University.