Re: minor comments for CR-MathML2-20001113

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 13:39:17 -0800
To: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>, "Stan Devitt" <jsdevitt@stratumtek.com>
Cc: www-math@w3.org
David Carlisle wrote:

>  > 1.3.1 par. 1
>  > well will of necessity
>  > will of necessity
>
>  This is OK, I think, context is
>
>  ... enough information to do  all  these  tasks  well
>  will of  necessity
>
>  perhaps a comma after well ?

You're right. My mistake, sorry.

Double quotes/quotation marks, and openmath.org/example.org
all seem fine now that I have read your comments.

Stan Devitt wrote:

>  Note that while some space can be saved by providing links to the repeated
>  MMLAttribute blocks, not all the blocks were identical, and one design
>  goal was that these definitions be self-contained with all the information
>  in one place and extractable as a single node of the document tree.

Whatever you think.

Thank you for the incredibly fast and hard work.

Best wishes for your project,

--
Susan Lesch - mailto:lesch@w3.org  tel:+1.858.483.4819
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) - http://www.w3.org/