Re: minor comments for CR-MathML2-20001113

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 12:17:17 GMT
To: lesch@w3.org
CC: www-math@w3.org

> In Appendix G, the CSS style sheet looks invalid. To fix this add
> semicolons after the font-weight rules.
done

> It is evident that there is a working relationship with OpenMath. Still,
> W3C advises using example.com, example.org, and example.net for examples.
> Please see RFC 2606 section 3 at http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2606.txt.
> Same for myrenderer.com in chapter 7.

But surely example.com is for examples which denote a random domain.
The examples to OpenMath are specific to that, for example
content-markup.xml:
definitionURL="http://www.openmath.org/cd/setname1.ocd">N</csymbol>

That is a real URL (the master file for which is sitting on a hard disk
on my desk) Did you spot any openmath examples that were not valid?
If so it is probably as easy to change the openmath site to make them
valid as it is to change the mathml spec.

(This comment doesn't apply to the C7 example, which i just changed to
example.com)

http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp