Re: MathML Specification 1.01 in *.pdf format

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 09:22:37 GMT
To: javajot@netscape.net
CC: www-math@w3.org

Yes I'm sorry there was I think an intention to produce the spec in
other formats but currently they are not available (because they are not
made).

The Working drafts for later versions of the mathml spec are being
produced via a different mechanism (html produced from xml sources
rather than hand authored) and so it will be rather easier to produce
alternative formats such as pdf.