Web TeX to MathML translation test page.

From: Ian Hutchinson <hutch@psfc.mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 15:55:56 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-math@w3.org
I have put up a page where you can test the (currently unreleased)
translator TtHMML, which translates arbitrary (La)TeX into HTML with
embedded MathML for equations.
I thought it might be useful to some folks even if it is not really a
practical way to publish mathematics yet:

http://hutchinson.belmont.ma.us/tth/mml/

TtHMML uses presentation mark-up. Of course, you aren't going to be
able to see the results on your regular browser!

Let me know if you find some MathML errors (surely not:) !

	Ian Hutchinson, Plasma Science and Fusion Center, MIT.
	http://psfc.mit.edu/~hutch/home.html