Free 38000+ jobs search and resume posting

From: <skibo@flashemail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 00:27:08 -0500
TO: www-math@w3.org
Hi,

Since your email address was found on a related Web page or database,  we thought
that it might be of interest for you to search through over 38000 daily updated
jobs @ OnlineJobStore.com.  We also provide free resume posting and launching job
alerts service available for everyone.  To view our job postings, please visit:

         http://www.onlinejobstore.com/

***  If you do not wish to  receive  further  employment  opportunity  notices,  ***
***  please click Reply and enter the word  "cancel" in either body or  subject  ***
***  of email message. We will honor your cancellation request within 24 hours.  ***