(unknown charset) Re: About translation

From: <aldiaz@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 13:29:00 -0400
To: (unknown charset) 최현호 <neomate@channeli.net>, www-math@w3.org

We thank you for volunteering to translate the MathML W3C Recommendation!
You can find more information on translating W3C documents at:

http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/Overview.html

Best regards,

Angel

---

Angel Luis Diaz, Ph.D
Research Staff Member, Manager, Advanced Internet Publishing
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center

Internet address    aldiaz@us.ibm.com
IBM techexplorer    http://www.software.ibm.com/techexplorer

W3C Math WG         http://www.w3.org/Math