XML/MML and XSL processors

From: David Sloan <ceedas@cee.hw.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 15:37:27 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-math@w3.org, XSL-List@mulberrytech.com
I am looking for a method of presenting mathemtical notation, but need to
be able to present different sections of the maths differently.

Is there any processeor available which will take a MML/XML document and
apply any number of XSL style sheets to produce a HTML document.

I've looked at Amaya, but it doesn't support MML fully (or am I wrong?),
and will not display the symbols that I need.

Replies via email would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

David Sloan