TtM: TeX to MathML translator Beta Release.

From: <hutch@psfc.mit.edu>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 18:05:36 -0500 (EST)
To: www-math@w3.org, mozilla-mathml@mozilla.org
The MathML version of TtH is now available for download from
http://hutchinson.belmont.ma.us/tth/mml/

I used to call this TtHMML, but that's too many letters! So now I call it
TtM. It translates TeX and LaTeX into HTML at lightning speed, like TtH,
but with equations embedded as MathML.

Of course, since there still isn't a decent browser out with MathML
support, it won't do you much good except for testing those browsers you
all are developing (I hope).

Bug reports (if any ;) to tth@hutchinson.belmont.ma.us

	Ian Hutchinson