Re: Ann> maje, a MathML generator

From: Raphael.Maree. <Raphael.Maree@student.ULg.ac.be>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 15:06:06 +0200
To: Neil Soiffer <soiffer@wolfram.com>
Cc: www-math@w3.org

> In addition to David's comments about the capitalization, I have two
> additional comments:

   Thanks for your comments.
   Your first recommendation has been added in the "to do" list.
   The second is now implemented: single elements are
   no more between '<mrow>'s.
   In the meantime i've solved the capitalization issue
   reported by David.
> As one who does not speak French, let me put in a plug for translating your
> documentation into English.  It will probably increase your user base.

   I don't have very much free time for the moment, but it's a good idea.
   A call for translation is added on the web page.

maje: http://www.stud.montefiore.ulg.ac.be/~maree/info/compil/index.html