Re: Ann> maje, a MathML generator

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 22:50:52 +0100 (BST)
To: Raphael.Maree@student.ULg.ac.be
CC: www-math@w3.org

Could you modify your output so that it uses <mrow> not <MROW>
and similarly the other elements and entities.

Remember XML (unlike HTML) is case sensitive!

as distributed your example output is invalid, but once I made it all
lowercase then it did validate against the MathMl DTD.

I am sure that this would be a very small change for you to make, but
it makes a big difference to the usability of the output!

David