Namespaces?

From: Peter Housel <housel@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 16:04:43 -0700
To: <www-math@w3.org>
I want to incorporate MathML into my DTD, but there is a naming conflict
with three element names (list, var, and ident).  When will a MathML draft
using namespaces or architectural forms be available?  What should I do in
the meantime?

By the way, it's not obvious from the MathML home page how to subscribe to
this list.  There should probably be a note giving the proper
subscribe/unsubscribe address.

-Peter S. Housel-    housel@acm.org