Re: TrueType Fonts for MATH?

From: Michael Hamm <msh210@is7.nyu.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 11:04:15 -0400 (EDT)
To: kcc@miem.edu.ru, www-math@w3.org, kcc@aha.ru
On Fri, 9 Oct 1998, Kostya 'KCC' Serebriany wrote, in part:
~ Does anyone know some freeware/shareware/commercial _truetype_ fonts
~ with math symbols?

Some ttf's with mathematical symbols are: Fences, MOST, Most Serif, MT
Extra, tci1, tci2, tci3, tci4, WP MathA, WP MathB, WP MathExtendedA, WP
MathExtendedB. I don't know whether these are precisely what you are
seeking. I also don't know how to get hold of them; try
<URL:news:alt.binaries.fonts> perhaps.

Michael Hamm
BA, Math, Jan.'01
msh210@nyu.edu