Bad alias names

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 14:03:04 +0100 (BST)
To: www-math@w3.org

Cup                  2323 up curve           MMALIAS   smile

But Cup is already defined in

Cup                  22D3 double union        ISOAMSB

As the second definition is the pre-existing ISO one, I guess the alias
for smile should be deleted?

Similarly Subset  is multiply declared.

Subset               22D0 double subset          MMALIAS   Sub

Subset               2282 subset or is implied by      MMALIAS   sub

In this case they are both MathML aliases, so which one wins?

These were found by Sebastian Rahtz who was using my MathML entity
declaration files, but as these files were auto generated from the
text of the mathml recommendation, I'm passing this along:-)