"texml"

From: William F. Hammond <hammond@csc.albany.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 18:21:11 -0500 (EST)
To: emj@cnsibm.albany.edu, www-math@w3.org
Dear Friends --

I recently jotted a note, based on something that I saw and cannot
cite, about the url

                     http://www.ibm.com/xml

with an indication that I might find a dtd for "texml", presumably a
language under sgml (or xml) that I think was said to approximate TeX
markup.  (This is credible since TechExplorer writes MathML.)

I just went to the site and failed to find any such dtd.  (It may
still be there.)

Can anyone give me more specific information.  In particular, if
there is such a dtd, is it freely available?

Thanks.

                                   -- Bill