Re: Change list MathML 980224 -> 980407?

Dear Olle,

Thank you very much for struggling through the PR.  You will be glad to know that though there are changes in the final REC version there are not very many. However, it is true that a change list is lacking at the moment.
We will be showing errata relative to the present REC prominently in the future, as they are sure to come up.

Best regards,

		Patrick Ion

At 2:37 PM +0100 4/30/98, Olle Järnefors wrote:
>I have struggled through large parts of the proposed recommendation for
>MathML of 24 Feb. 1998. The final recommendation of 7 Apr. 1998 seems
>to lack change bars. Is there a list or summary of the changes made
>between these two versions?
>
>/Olle
>--
>Olle Järnefors, Stockholm, Sweden
><ojarnef@nada.kth.se>, <olle_jarnefors@liberal.se>

Patrick  D. F. Ion                  NET : ion@math.ams.org
Associate Editor                    TEL : (734)-996-5273
                                    FAX : (734)-996-2916
Mathematical Reviews
P. O. Box 8604                 OR   416 Fourth Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48107-8604            Ann Arbor, MI 48104

UM Campus ZIP: 4816               UM NET:pion@umich.edu

W3C Math WG Co-chair                STIX team member
http://www.w3.org/Math              http://www.ams.org/STIX [access restricted]
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-MathML

Disclaimer:  The opinions expressed above are my own and
should not be taken as necessarily representative of the
American Mathematical Society.