Re: Mathml and Amaya

Be aware, too, that even when Amaya does work, it is
(1) Not a browser you would like to use routinely.
(2) Significantly limited in the MathML it will render.

To my way of thinking, until we have an engine that can render at least
all of the presentation markup of MathML, we have not even got started on
the serious development. It is too hard to implement ? -> MathML
translation if you don't even have something that renders MathML.

	Ian Hutchinson, Plasma Science and Fusion Center, MIT.
	http://cmod.pfc.mit.edu/~hutch/home.html