Re: MathML and Windows Clipboard

From: Angel Luis Diaz <aldiaz@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 09:13:25 -0400
To: <www-math@w3.org>
Cc: Angel Luis Diaz <aldiaz@us.ibm.com>
Hello,

We received the following question:

However, I can not seem to parse the return address, so I will take a stab at
providing an
answer. If anyone can obtain Kostya's return address please forward this
message.

> Does anyone know what name one should use to register  MML in Windows
> ? clipboard? (e.g. rtf is registered with "Rich Text Format")

Since MathML is an XML application, it is really just text. Kostya you might
want a
named type for negotiation and the representation would just be text.

Angel

---

Dr. Angel L. Diaz

Research Staff Member, Interactive Scientific Publishing
Mathematical Sciences Department
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
Yorktown Heights, New York USA 10598

Phone                              (914)-945-1065
Internet address                   aldiaz@us.ibm.com
W3C Mathematical Markup Language   http://www.w3.org/Math/