Re: MathML and Windows Clipboard

From: Angel Luis Diaz <aldiaz@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 09:13:25 -0400
To: <www-math@w3.org>
Cc: Angel Luis Diaz <aldiaz@us.ibm.com>

We received the following question:

However, I can not seem to parse the return address, so I will take a stab at
providing an
answer. If anyone can obtain Kostya's return address please forward this

> Does anyone know what name one should use to register  MML in Windows
> ? clipboard? (e.g. rtf is registered with "Rich Text Format")

Since MathML is an XML application, it is really just text. Kostya you might
want a
named type for negotiation and the representation would just be text.

Dr. Angel L. Diaz

Research Staff Member, Interactive Scientific Publishing
Mathematical Sciences Department
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
Yorktown Heights, New York USA 10598

Phone                              (914)-945-1065
Internet address                   aldiaz@us.ibm.com
W3C Mathematical Markup Language   http://www.w3.org/Math/