Re: MathML vs HTML math, vs ???

From: Nico Poppelier <n.poppelier@elsevier.nl>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 09:59:19 +0100
To: "Gregory A. Landrum" <landrum@hal9000.ac.rwth-aachen.de>
cc: "Richard J. Fateman" <fateman@cs.berkeley.edu>, www-math@w3.org
    Gregory> I thought this was a great idea.  Then I went to the
    Gregory> TechExplorer page and discovered that it is only
    Gregory> available for Windows systems.  So this is no help at all.
This is going to change very soon, if it hasn't changed already. I
have a version for Solaris 2.x here on my desk. (I do not work for
IBM, as my signature will tell you :-).

Regards,

Nico Poppelier
HTML Math WG member

Dr. Nico A.F.M. Poppelier
Elsevier Science
Product Application Development          Email: n.poppelier@elsevier.nl.
Molenwerf 1, 1014 AG Amsterdam                    Phone: +31-20-4853482.
The Netherlands                                   Fax:   +31-20-4853706.
                                       The sword of Charlemagne the Just
                                         Is ferric oxide, known as rust.