Re: MathML

Well,

Thanks for the info.

I hope to have a solution between june and august, as we would like to
rewrite our quizzes using mathml.  However, longer than that would work.
Our system is fine, but in the long run, we would like to have a good
solution.

Do you think that coding by hand is a good idea.  Then, using an existing
browser?

It may be time consuming, but if I decide to tackle the project this
summer, I may end up coding by hand.

Thanks again,

Jason Thomason
URH 0534 Townsend