MathML

From: Jason Thomason <thomason@cm.math.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 00:41:40 -0600 (CST)
To: www-math@w3.org
I have a few questions for MathML users.

First of all, let me introduce myself.  I am Jason Thomason and I am a
student and work for the Univeristy of Illinois Mathematics Department.

We offer a distance education program where students can take many
different math classes over the internet.  Everything works fine except
for the online quizzes.

I am looking for a way to be able to write mathematical notation in a
browser. Now, MathML seems to be ideal for this.  The only problem is that
I am not sure whaty type of browser to use.  Also, should I try to tackle
the code on my own, or should I use an application that will prepare the
code for me?

Please let me know whatever you can.

Thank you very much,

Jason Thomason