Re: New software coming soon

From: Robert Miner <rminer@geom.umn.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 13:56:47 -0500 (CDT)
To: hutch@psfc.mit.edu
CC: www-math@w3.org
Dear Ian,

I can't offer much help with testing all the entity names, but I can
offer you something very close to a MathML 1.0 compliant rendering
engine.  We will be releasing a beta verion if the next version of
WebEQ by the end of August, but if you want to contact me privately, I
can give you the URL where you can download our working copy.  We have
some other things we want to finish up before putting out a beta, but
the MathML engine is basically done.

--Robert