Re: WebEq uses standard MathML ?

From: Robert Miner <rminer@geom.umn.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 08:59:07 -0500 (CDT)
To: kostya_silver@yahoo.com
CC: www-math@w3.org
Hi Kosyta.

You are completely correct -- WebEQ 2.2 is still using the old names
fontslant and fontcolor.  This is what used to be in the MathML
working draft, and the CSS people asked us to change to their
attribute names at the last minute, for the MathML Recommendation.

We are working hard on getting our next release finished which will
correct this, along with a number of other discrepancies.  We probably
can't get the next release finished until sometime in September, but
we might be able to release a beta version by the end of August, with
all the MathML 1.0 corrections.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Would it be useful to you if I posted a
list of the MathML problems we know about that we will be fixing?

--Robert