Clientless Video Streaming Software!

From: Streaming Video <video@ecast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 02:18:32 -0500
To: video@ecast.net
Hey, adult content Webmasters!, check out this site:

http://demo.livebabes.com

The video streams right through your Netscape Navigator
or Internet Explorer 4.0 browser without any of those
clumsy, old plug-ins to download. No client software
needed! I'll be waiting for your click!

IMG respects your online time and Internet Privacy. This is
a one-time only solicitation. Your address will be deleted
from our files. However, if you wish to receive additional
information you may visit our website as mentioned above or
simply reply and type subscribe in the subject line or body
of the message. Thank you!