[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Support for the Extended Log File Format

The latest shipping version, freely downloadable for all platforms, of the
Spyglass Server supports the Extended Log File Format.
See: http://www.spyglass.com/products/serversdk/download/form.html

The Spygalss SurfWatch ProServer, shipping to retail outlets 'Real Soon Now'
also supports the Extended Log File Format (minus the proxy-prefixed variables).

I'm somewhat disheartened by the fact that I know there are fresher versions
of the XLF draft that have neither been made into an ID, nor made their way
onto the W3C web pages.  I really need something to be done about this,
since the Spyglass products support the newer, improved versions of the XLF,
including the  currently-undefined "c-authname" field identifier.

-----
Daniel "Well, I haven't worked at Cambridge yet" DuBois
Traveling Coderman         -- NEW! http://www.spyglass.com/~ddubois/ --