[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

wwwapp.lib

I am able to get both comline.mak, linemode.mak to get to a similar
place in compiling under VC4.1. That is, both make files stop at 'don't
know how to make wwwapp.lib' which is the first of a series of libs that
are needed by the make files. There must be a seperate make file
somewhere else that creates these as they do not appear to be created by
either comline.mak or linemode.mak but I'm darned if I can find where. I
am invoking the make file without any arguments just 'nmake
-fcomline.mak' or 'nmake -flinemode.mak'. I really would like to get the
examples to compile before going much further and any hints or advice at
this point would be greatly appreciated.

--
Charles Krinke        http://home.pacbell.net/cfk
FAX (714) 645-0208    mailto:CFK@pacbell.net