Re: SYMPATHY MESSAGE

People, please don't send requests for people to stop sending this to the
list.  They are almost certainly not reading and are not subscribers;
there is probably some site somewhere out there that is listing the list
address as the place to send messages.  If we could see the original
headers (ie. before being processed by the list software), we could
probably figure out where.

If you really want to stop these messages, send a polite note to the
people sending them asking where they got their information about where to
send such things to.