register Timeout cbf 5.1a

Hi,

At the First:
My First impression from libwww 5.1 a is FAST ! very FAST!
perhaps it is only an impression, but i have used 4.1 before and
have very slowly connections with the same urls.

GREAT !

Now my Problem:

I'm using libwww 5.1a on WIN NT 4.0 with MS VC++ 5.0.
Everything works fine but i want to register my own timeout handler.
My old app(using V 4.1) starts HTEventrg_registerTimeout to do this
job,
but in libwww 5.1a is no function like this.

I've found the declaration of HTEventList_registerTimeout in
HTEvtLst.h,
but its only declared...

what shall i do, can anybody help ?

Thanks in advance,